Why join AMASI
- Your individual voice counts
- Your initiative is welcomed.
- Your hard work gains you recognition
- Excellence is rewarded.
If you are an enthusiastic surgeon, interested in minimal access surgery or if you are an endoscopist
interested in minimally invasive management of gastrointestinal ailments, JOIN AMASI.
Click here to apply for AMASI membership
Active Members should be:
- A general surgeon practising in India.
- Member of the ASI.
Associate Members can be:
- Surgical residents
- Any surgeon practising in India and not a member of the ASI.
- Any gastroenterologist interested in the field of endoscopy.
- Any gynecologist performing laparoscopic surgery.
Associate Members, on becoming ASI members, may convert to Active Members by submitting a copy of
the ASI Membership Certificate.
Associate Candidate Members
- A person who is a bonafide postgraduate student in surgery
An Associate candidate member shall be eligible to become Full Life Member
upon fulfilling the concerned qualifications.
International Associate Member can be:
- Any surgeon, endoscopist or gynecologist practising outside India.
- The Association may confer honorary membership. Honorary membership will be reserved
for those who made significant contributions to clinical or academic surgery and
academic medicine but need not be in active surgical practice. Honorary Members
shall have no voting privileges nor be eligible for election to office or appointment
to the Board. They may, however, be appointed to committees ex officio.
Only Active Members have the right to contest and vote in the Association’s elections and have a role in policy making.
The fee structure is as follows
- Active Member: INR 2360/-
- Associate Member: INR 2360/-
- International Associate Member: $300/-
The Membership fee is inclusive of all taxes for India & SAARC Countries
A processing fee of 2.5% will be applicable on the Membership fee